WHAT WE DO
- Social mobilisation
- Community engagement and dialogue
- Participatory approach to capacity development
- Innovative use of social media for social change
WHAT CAN YOU DO
- Follow us on Social Media
- Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Partner with us
- Join us
If you live in Nigeria, there many things you can do:
- Talk to your family, friends and relatives about FGM/C,
- Raise awareness about FGM/C in your community, school, workplace or place of worship
- Join other activists and CSOs working on FGM/C, or Human/Women’s rights,
- Contact your local policy/decision makers e.g. politician, traditional ruler, religious leader!
We will provide you with information, link you up with other Anti-FGM/C activists in your area, and help you set up your own anti-FGM/C campaign.
If you are already part of a women’s or human rights group and want to start working on FGM/C, we can bprovide you with training, films and flyers, help you produce your own material and discuss the next steps.